Welcome to Incyte International
.... a world leader in face to face school improvement and self-evaluation technology.
Our goal, is to give people a better learning experience, to increase their enjoyment of life through a thirst to learn and to increase their options in life to improve their levels of general happiness.
Treating people with respect and dignity.
'For those who think business exists to make a profit, I suggest they think again. Business makes a profit to exist. Surely it must exist for some higher, nobler purpose than that.'
Ray Anderson, founder of Interface Inc.
'Screw Business as Usual' - Richard Branson
THE WORLD CLASS TEACHER AWARD
- The World Class Teacher Award has now been launched with our first teachers starting the scheme in September.
- The Award's digital platform program and face to face support services have now been extended to meet the challenge of creating a whole school CPD system, including a NQT category of criteria statements, to enhance the improvement of teaching and learning skills.
- In addition to this, Incyte International has partnered up with IRIS Connect to combine their system for on line lesson observation and teacher professional development forums with the Incyte professional development support system. Together, the programs provide a comprehensive whole school CPD system that meets the OFSTED challenge for schools to develop high quality leadership of teaching and robust and rigorous CPD systems.
I..2..SESR (The self-evaluation/school improvement/SEF on line program)
- The new on line program is a dynamic Self-evaluation/School Improvement/SEF system which has been piloted with over 25 primary, secondary and special schools throughout England.
- It is now being taken up by schools as the driver for whole school improvement.
- Schools are telling us that their whole school improvement processes is now much more focussed and is having a significant impact on staff attitudes towards stimulating improvement themselves as a 'bottom up' process saving a significant amount of SLT time.
- Larger schools, using the system across departments are seeing a significant change in the attitudes of heads of department and their teams in taking on a much more pro-active role.